Data protection is important to us
According to the requirements of Regulation no. 679/2016 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, FIM Management Group SRL has the obligation to administer safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data provided by its UTILIZERS/CUSTOMERS .
Personal data processing is any operation or set of operations that is performed on personal data by automatic or non-automatic means such as collecting, recording, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, consulting, using, disclosing transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Protecting your private sphere while using our website www.fimcaravans.ro is an extremely important aspect for us. That is why we keep you in touch with you in detail about the processing of your personal data. Responsible for data protection on this web page is FIM Management Group SRL, Fabrica de Chibrituri street, no.24-26, Sector 5, Bucharest, Romania.
When using and processing personal data, FIM Management Group SRL strictly complies with the legal provisions in force on data protection under Regulation 679/2016. The right to use personal data and anonymous data rests with FIM Management Group SRL within the limits of the law, in compliance with the rights of the data subjects described below.
This privacy statement applies only to www.fimcaravans.ro and its related subdomains as well as to pages displaying specific promotional campaigns for car models but not for pages controlled or operated by third parties. Please check the data protection statements of web pages controlled or operated by third parties as these web pages are not under our control and FIM Management Group SRL does not assume responsibility for their content and data protection measures.
1. What data do we process when you visit this web page?
Each time you access this website, access data is saved (standard) as protocol files, which include:
- IP address
- The Internet Access Path
- A description of the type of browsing program (for example, the internet browser you are using)
- The web page from which you visit our page Date and time of access
2. Cookies and Social Plug-ins
Each time you access the web page, temporary technical cookies will be installed. Cookies are small text files that are transmitted from our server to your device (for example, PC, Notebook, Smartphone, or Tablet) and are stored locally in the memory of your browsing program. They allow information to be provided about a certain amount of time and about identifying the visitor’s device of the website. Cookies do not damage your device, do not contain viruses or malware. Only session cookies will be used to monitor your visit, which will be automatically deleted when you close your browsing session on our website. This will not permanently store the data on your device. You can set your browser so you are informed about how to install cookies, making their use transparent.
3. What personal information do we collect and how do we use them?
FIM Management Group SRL collects only personal information in accordance with the applicable laws. An online visitor generally transmits data to FIM Management Group SRL for the following purposes:
- Completion of contact form – required data: name, surname, phone and e-mail.
- Completion of the purchase form – required data: name, surname, e-mail and telephone.
- FIM Caravans membership form – name, surname, e-mail,a nd country.
3.1. For what purposes do we collect the data?
- to take the necessary steps to conclude a sale;
- to answer your questions and requests;
- to offer and improve the services we offer.
The legal basis of the processing is provided in art. 6 par. (1) (b) of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (RGPD).
After completing the required data in the above mentioned forms, a short message appears confirming that the message is sent to the FIM Management Group SRL operators. We will return with a customized response depending on the needs reported.
We do not require the above mentioned data unless you visit our site, but you may not be able to access certain areas or use certain features without registering with your user (email) and password.
4. How long do we store your data?
- The data collected for completing the contact form shall be stored for 12 months from the date of the last visit;
- The data collected for completing the purchase form shall be stored for 12 months from the date of the last visit;
- The data collected for registration in the FIM Caravans community will be stored for 5 years from the last activity.
5. What are the rights you receive?
- Right of withdrawal of consent;
If the processing is based on consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time and free of charge by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of “withdrawal consent”.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- The right to appeal to justice;
- Right of access;
You have the right to obtain from us a confirmation that personal data concerning you are processed or not and, if so, you have the right to access that data.
- Right to rectification;
You have the right to obtain from us, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes for which data was processed, you have the right to obtain the completion of personal data that is incomplete, including by providing an additional statement.
- Right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”);
Where (1) data are no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes, (2) consent has been withdrawn and no other legal basis for processing, (3) opposes the processing, and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail processing or (4) personal data have been processed unlawfully, you have the right to obtain the deletion of the data concerning you without undue delay.
- The right to restrict the processing;
You have the right to obtain from us restricting processing if one of the following applies:
- you count the accuracy of the data for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data;
- processing is illegal, and you oppose the deletion of your personal data, but instead request restricting their use;
- we no longer need personal data for processing, but you ask us to find, exercise or defend a right in court;
- opposed to processing in accordance with Article 21 (1) of the GDPR, for the time frame for verifying whether our legitimate rights overweigh your rights.
- The right to data portability
You are entitled to receive personal data which you regard and which you have provided in a structured, commonly used and readable form, and you are entitled to transmit this data to another operator, without any barriers on our part, in case of:
- processing is based on consent under Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) of the GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of GDPR; and
- processing is carried out by automatic means.
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including profile creation, which produces legal effects that concern you or affect you to a similar extent to a significant extent.
You do not have this right if the decision:
- is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and a data controller;
- is authorized by Union law or the national law applicable to the controller and which also provides for appropriate measures to protect the legitimate rights, freedoms and interests of the data subject; or
- is based on your explicit consent.
For more details on your rights, you can access the following link: http://www.dataprotection.ro/servlet/ViewDocument?id=1298
5.1. How do you exercise these rights?
In order to exercise your legal rights, please contact us at email@example.com
6. Who collects and processes your information?
When you visit our site and are required to provide information, you will only share this information with FIM Management Group SRL. The information entered in the forms on the site will be sent to us only after you have checked that you agree with the type of data collected, the collection purposes and the storage duration and click „I DECLARE”. The personal data you send to the FIM Management Group allows us to process your requests and orders and to assist you with our products and, if you wish, to inform you about our new products, promotional offers and special events.
7. With whom can we share your information?
As a general rule, FIM Management Group SRL will not transmit your personal information to a third party without your permission.
8. To whom can you address if you have any questions regarding the exercise of your rights in relation to the processing of personal data?
Responsible: FIM Management Group SRL
Adress: Strada Fabrica de Chibrituri, nr.24-26, Sector 5, Bucharest, Romania
Telephone: (+4) 0747.064.811
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing in Bucharest.