WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the FIM Caravans website. These modules allow our website to record your actions and preferences, such as language, fields filled in contact forms and other display preferences, only for a certain period of time, so that you do not have to re-enter them every time time you access the site or navigate from one page to another. Most websites, regardless of their importance and location, use these text files.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES FIM Caravans USE?
When you visit the FIM Caravans website, it may store or retrieve information from your browser, usually in the form of cookies. Information about you, your preferences or your devices may be stored in order to make our website provide you with an improved and personalized experience. Cookies do not directly identify you as a natural person. As FIM Caravans respects your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow certain types of cookies. But blocking certain types of cookies may have a negative impact on your experience on our website and the services we provide.
STRICTLY ESSENTIAL COOKIES
These types of cookies are absolutely necessary for the full functioning of the FIM Caravans website and cannot be disabled. This may include actions taken by you, such as requesting services, setting your privacy preferences, or filling out certain forms. They are also used to prevent fraudulent activities. Although you can set your browser to block or warn you about these cookies, some parts of the site will not work at optimal parameters.
◦ To disable Google Analytics, please download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on provided by Google at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. To learn more about privacy and Google Analytics, please see the Google Analytics overview provided by Google at: https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/;
◦ We may implement certain Google advertising features (including remarketing with Google Ads; Google Display Network Impression Reports or Google Analytics demographic and interest reports). You can opt out of the Google Analytics advertising functions through the Google Ads settings or by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout//.
Anonymized visitor data and other third-party cookies
This is used by third-party services such as Google, Facebook, WordPress or Hotjar to help us better understand our audience and optimize our website experience. This also helps us provide a more personalized experience of our brand, as well as provide you with better offers and understand how you want to interact with our online platforms. We may use Google or Facebook pixel data to help you better personalize your experience with our site. To learn more about how these third-party services use data, see the privacy policies below:
HOW TO DISABLE OR DELETE COOKIES?
• For cookies in Internet Explorer – Internet Explorer
• For cookies in Firefox – Firefox
• For cookies in Chrome – Chrome
• For cookies in Safari – Safari
• For cookies in Edge – Edge
• For cookies in Opera – Opera
For a detailed explanation, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org which contains additional information on behavioral advertising and online privacy.